INTERIOR STYLING with My Interior Stylist
Interior Styling is much more than just decorating a space, it is about how we experience a space. It is with careful planning of your homes interior that creates the perfect balance of ambience and flow between spaces.
WHY MY INTERIOR STYLIST?
Affordable - We believe that a beautiful home does not need to break the bank.
There is no pressure and you can transform your home at your own pace, when budget and time allows.
We show you how to work with your furniture to create a new look.
You get an insight into our supplier list and we create a custom shopping list to transform your home.
We offer unique pieces that you won't see in every second shop.
* Our buying power will offer you discounts.
No job too small, even if you just need lay-out changes or need cushions or art to bring your style together - we are there for you!
REFLECTING ON THE STYLE OF YOUR HOME
• Does your mind go to ‘that room’ that’s never really worked?
• Do you have a problem area that you close the door on & try to forget about?
• Or maybe you would like to create the perfect entertaining space for your family and friends, but don’t have the time or the eye for design.
MY INTERIOR STYLING GUIDE
Here at My Interior Stylist, there is nothing we love more than beautiful homes and we believe that everyone should have a home that they can be proud of. This inspired us to create an affordable interior styling solution that does just that. The service involves one of our trained professionals visiting you in your home to custom create your very own bespoke Interior Styling Guide. This comprehensive and detailed blueprint not only suggests key updates and shopping lists that will suit your space it also takes into consideration the use of your existing furniture and belongings.
Interior Styling & Decoration
Consultation on finishes and hardware
How to work with existing furniture pieces
Transitioning to a new style
OUR VIDEO BELOW, EXPLAINS EXACTLY HOW OUR SERVICE WORK
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
STEP 1: ONSITE INTERIOR STYLING CONSULTATION
• One of our Interior Design experts will conduct an in-home consultation that includes an in-depth design analysis and will also uncover your design goals and desired outcomes you have for your home.
• This consultation includes up to 3 areas of your home or 2.5 hours.
• We will help you decide on a style, a preferred colour palette and how to incorporate specific design elements to achieve a certain look.
• We show you how to work with existing furniture pieces or select new pieces (this is a popular element of our service as clients are pleasantly surprised at how our suggestions can help transform their home).
• We complete a detailed guide of suggested cosmetics updates that you can easily implement should you wish to save money and not spend additional costs on a complete renovation.
• The MIS Guide will help you select the correct furnishings and include styling illustrations that will help you style your home like a professional. The MIS Guide helps you cuts out expensive design mistakes by empowering you to make the right design choices for your home.
STEP 2: HOW IT WORKS / WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
Your professional Interior Styling Consultant combined with our innovative interior styling software work together to create your personalised “My Interior Styling Guide”. Many view this as their own expertly curated magazine, created especially for them. It will include the products that the Stylist has selected for your space such as;
- Suggested colours, shoppable mood boards, interior layout suggestions and so much more.
The MIS Guide is an interactive Pdf document which allows you to click on all suggested products which guides you direct to the retailer to purchase from.
The benefit is, you are given the freedom and space to work on the process in your own time and work within your own budget parameters.
In many cases you can use the suggested products as simply a guide to source your own alternative option especially if you can find something that is on sale. The guide removes all the guess work and replace it with facts.
STEP 3: INSTANT ACCESS TO YOUR CUSTOMISED STYLING GUIDE
Unlike any other product available on the market today, you will receive your customised styling guide on the same day as your in-home consultation, in fact, only a couple of hours post your appointment.
This means you can start making all of those exciting changes straight away while you are feeling inspired and motivated!
Exciting things that will be included in your own “My Interior Styling Guide”
Shopable Mood Boards
Product Selections specifically for you to create your dream home.
BOOKING PROCESS AND COSTS
NO MORE PRICY INTERIOR CONSULTANCY FEES AND HARD TO FIND DECOR ITEMS, WE’VE GOT AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE SOLUTIONS THAT WILL SAVE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND ALLOW YOU TO REMAIN IN CONTROL THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PROCESS.
We are transparent and charge one fee of $599 excl GST which includes 3 areas of your home or 2.5 hours, which ever comes first.
If you need additional areas to be added, that is no problem - $150 per area.
* If you live outside Brisbane, a travel fee will be applicable.
Contact our team to schedule an appointment.
Please note our trading hours are 9am and last consultation time is 2:30pm,
Monday - Friday
ON THE DAY
One of our consultants will meet you at your home for the Interior Styling Consultation.
Once completed, you will receive your bespoke Interior Styling Guide, within hours and then fun commences!
Before and After
For us it isn't always about buying a whole house of new furniture, but instead we can work with some of furniture and show and teach you how to create a whole new look, without it costing you a fortune.
See firsthand how the MIS process works as Georgie King from Women's Collective shares her home transformation journey, step by step and room by room leaving you inspired to complete your very own home makeover.
In these images we illustrate using some of our clients furniture and also adding new pieces of furniture, accessories, art, cushions and more